Ladies if you look back at your photos from this time last year is your physique noticeably different?
The number 1 area that my clients list they want to see grow & develop is their butt 👉🏻 🍑 followed by their legs in general
However when we look at their current training plan and diet MOST aren’t adhering to a few very basic principles that will drive muscle growth 🔑 I’ll let you into a secret the IG girl you follow doing glute circuits & stair-master every day may not get any of these right but guess what she still has a great butt! 😍
Yep kind of sucks however the real question is - How long are you going to continue following the same routine and exercises before questioning is this really working for me?? 🙍🏼♀️👀 Potential reasons your legs & bum aren’t growing as fast as you’d like... 1. Not enough structure to your training not tracking lifts and making sure you’re progressing weekly aka randomness
2. Spending too long on the stairmaster instead of lifting weights. The stairmaster & distance running could actually hinder your leg development - Known as “The interference effect”
3. Super-setting every leg exercise with a leg exercise with a leg exercise affecting your overall intensity & volume intensity not to be confused with effort
4. Too many bodyweight & banded variations everyday is pump work!
5. Spending all year in a calorie deficit slowing down muscle growth
6. Simply not eating enough protein you need around 1.8g/kg/day
7. Too much emphasis on explosive training plyometrics & HIIT cardio. Women respond better to less explosive training a slower rep tempo and steady state cardio
8. Only doing sets of 20-30 reps every time you train women DO actually respond well to bolic stress however they also need some heavier training days
9. Following your boyfriends training split- Back day Shoulders & Arm day Leg day etc. women tend to need more training frequency than men and do better on either upper/lower splits or full body plans. Plus you are not a bro you’re way way more stronger & intelligent 🤓 💪🏻 Find out more & how to transform your physique in 2018 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
1 hour ago